TRANS4ORM MULTI-STAGE THERMOGENIC FORMULA
- 500mg GARCINIA CAMBOGIA: Contains premium 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) level to support appetite control and mood.
- 500mg L-TYROSINE: Key Amino Acid that helps support metabolism, mood and support energy levels. An important ingredient to help overcome fatigue during dieting.
- 20mg SYNEPHRINE: Enhances the breakdown of body fat by supporting its release from cells as well as supporting metabolism, efficient calorie burning and support appetite control.
- 175mg CAFFEINE: Science-backed supplement to boost energy, metabolism, mental focus, support normal appetite and help burn fat.
- 257mg METABOLIC MATRIX: Scientifically engineered combination of mental focus, metabolism and mood supporting ingredients including to maximize results.
- B VITAMIN COMPLEX: Combination of Vitamin B3, B6, B12 and Folic Acid to support cellular energy production and support metabolism levels.
Directions For TRANS4ORM: As a dietary supplement, take one serving in the morning on an empty stomach and one serving 4-6 hours later in the afternoon. Do not exceed two servings in a 24 hour period. For best results, drink a minimum of one gallon of water over the course of day. TRANS4ORM™ may be taken for up to 8 weeks but should then be discontinued for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.